These rules are in place to protect you and your Scouts in camp.
Safety is number one!
- Alcoholic Beverages and illegal drugs
Alcoholic Beverages and illegal drugs are not permitted
on BSA property. Use of alcohol or illegal drugs in camp will
result in the unit being removed from camp
- Inform the Camp Director if you are to leave camp
Inform the Camp Director if you are to leave camp. You are
expected to be with your Scouts. If you need something from the
store we can get it for you. All leaders and Scouts must sign
in or out of camp if they must leave camp property.
- All medications or first aid
All medications or first aid will be administered through
the Health Lodge. It is open 24 hours a day.
- Firearms, ammunition, fireworks and sheath knives
Firearms, ammunition, fireworks and sheath knives may not
be brought into camp for any reason.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only!
Travel on camp roads is permitted only as authorized by the Camp
- Other Notables
- The waterfront is closed at sunset.
- We use the Buddy system in camp. Do not let Scouts out of
the campsite without a buddy.
- The cutting of any standing tree or removal of bark is strictly
- Shoes are to be worn at all times except when participating
in waterfront activities.