Sunday Check-in Procedure and Schedule:
- Pack Leader arrives after 12:30pm to check-in at camp office
and settle gear in campsite. Move car to parking lot and prepare
to meet incoming Scouts in parade field at 2:00 pm.
- Before parents leave:
- Collect Blue & Gold Banquet registrations for Thursday
- Collect photograph money.
- Be sure parent has signed the medical form and that the Scout
has all medications in camp( to be turned over to the Health Officer)
- Once all of your Scouts have arrived, move to campsite. Moving as a group will prevent stragglers from not finding the campsite and will help the scouters learn where their campsite is.
- Assign scouts to tents.
- Have them change into swim trunks.
- With shoes, towel, medical form , and all medications, bring your
unit to the Health Lodge for a medical recheck.
- Buddy tags for the waterfront will be issued here.
- Please have the Scouts wait quietly in line at the Health Lodge. The Health Officer must review each form, record and store all medications, etc....We bring in extra help on Sundays to assist with checking-in, but it still takes time, so please be patient.
- NOTE: All leaders and Scouts spending more than 24 hours in
camp must have a completed and signed medical form from a physician,
dated not more then three years. ADULTS OVER 40 YEARS OF AGE MUST
HAVE A COMPLETE PHYSICAL WITHIN ONE YEAR.
- All medications, including aspirin, cough medicine, allergy
pills, etc.., must be turned over to the Health Officer for safe
keeping and control. Have these medicines with you when you check-in
at the Health Lodge.
- If you have any questions contact the Health
Officer at (860)886-6043.
- Once all Scouts and leaders have gone through medical recheck
bring them to the waterfront for swimming evaluations. our experienced aquatics staff will provide an orientation for all leaders and
boys, as well as the swimming evaluations. Scouts will be classified
by their swimming ability as Learners ,Beginners, or Swimmers.
- After the waterfront, back to the campsite to settle in
and prepare for the retreat ceremony at 5:45pm at the parade field.
(In uniform) Dinner is served at 6:00 pm.
- A Camp Wide Game for the Scouts will begin at 7:00 pm.
After escorting your pack to the parade field for the game, any
leader whom did not attend the pre-camp meeting should proceed
to the Dining Hall for a leaders meeting to receive Safe Swim
Defense / Safety Afloat training, a Field Sports Orientation and
to wrap up any last minute program scheduling. The leaders meeting
will conclude at 8:00 pm. All other leaders shall participate
with their Scouts in the campwide game.
- A campfire for the Scouts put on by the staff will be at
- Taps at 9:30 pm.